Conditions of Sale
The following conditions of sale ("Conditions of Sale") is an agreement between you, the customer ("Customer"), and Top Notch International (HK) Limited governing the purchase, or attempted purchase, sale or receipt of any merchandise (collectively, "purchase" or "purchasing") through jacadi.hk, including any subdomains, any embedded code or objects, and any web services (collectively, "Site"). We may modify these Conditions of Sale at any time, without notice. By your purchase, attempted purchase, sale or receipt of any merchandise from Jacadi, you indicate your consent to these Conditions of Sale and hereby agree to be bound by these Conditions of Sale.
Purchases are available only to individuals who
(i) can lawfully enter into and form contracts on the Internet in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Adminstrative Region of the Peoples’ Republic of China.
(ii) have been issued a valid credit card by a bank acceptable to Jacadi Hong Kong and who have authorized Jacadi Hong Kong to process a charge or charges on their credit card in the amount of the total purchase price for the merchandise which they purchase,
(iii) have a valid address to which merchandise can be delivered. In order to make purchases through the Site, you will be required to register and provide personal details. In particular, customers must provide their real name, phone number, e-mail address and other information.
• requested information as indicated. Furthermore, when ordering items, you will be required to provide payment details and you represent and warrant that the payment details you provide on ordering are both valid and correct and you confirm that you are the person referred to in the billing information provided.
All merchandise is sold on a first come, first served basis and is subject to availability. While Jacadi cannot guarantee the availability of any product or products available in stock, Jacadi makes a good faith effort to only offer merchandise for sale that is in stock and available for dispatch from our distribution center. Final stock availability is assessed at time of shipping, not at time of purchase.
Jacadi Hong Kong reserves the right to restrict multiple quantities of an item being shipped to any one customer or postal address.
Items in your shopping cart are not reserved and may be purchased by other customers.
Payment can be made by Visa, MasterCard, American Express and any other methods which may be clearly advertised on the site from time to time ("Payment Card"). We will not charge your Payment Card until the product is in stock. Payment will be debited and cleared from your account upon dispatch of your order by Jacadi Hong Kong. All Payment Card holders are subject to validation checks and authorization by the card issuer.
A foreign transaction fee may be charged by your card issuer.
Occasionally, high demand causes us to run out of certain items. If we don't have an item that you have ordered in stock, we will notify you by email.
Sometimes, an item is out of stock and not expected to come back in stock, so we must cancel the item. In this case, if you paid with a credit card, we will not charge you for the item or any taxes, shipping or handling charges.
We take all reasonable care to make our Site as secure as we can make it. All credit card transactions on this site are processed using a secure online payment gateway that encrypts your card details in a secure host environment. These details will be fully encrypted and only used to process card transactions which you have initiated.
You confirm that the Payment Card that is being used is yours or that you have been specifically authorised by the owner of the credit/debit card to use it.
You can check the current status of your order by signing into your account and reviewing previous orders.
A return may not be accepted if it is soiled or evidences wear and tear, and may be sent back to the customer without a refund. Customer shall be liable for all shipping costs associated with the return and rejection of such soiled or used merchandise.
We have made every effort to display as accurately products that appear on the Site. Nonetheless, due to lighting conditions, differences in monitor types and display settings, merchandise colors, materials and patterns may appear slightly different than they actually are. Jacadi Hong Kong is not responsible for such visual differences.
We will not be liable to you or any third party by reason of our withdrawing any merchandise from the Site whether or not that merchandise has been sold; removing, screening or editing any materials or content on the Site; refusing to process a transaction or unwinding or suspending any transaction after processing has begun.
In the absence of gross negligence or negligence on our part we are not liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorized access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Site.
TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
• Information that you provide by filling out forms on the Site. This includes information you provide when you register to use the Site; subscribe to any services offered on the Site including but not limited to interactive services (such as blogs, chat rooms, message boards, or other user forums); enter a competition or promotion sponsored by Jacadi; complete a survey; or report a problem with the Site;
• Any information you may provide when you contact us or send us a correspondence;
• Details of any transactions you carry out through the Site including the placement of any orders by you; and
• Details of your visits to the Site including, but not limited to, your computer's IP address, password information, page interaction information, traffic data, location data, weblogs, and other data about the resources that you access.
HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION FROM YOU
Jacadi Hong Kong collects Personal Information in several ways when you place an order or register for a service offered by Jacadi Hong Kong. If an order is placed with us, we need to hold Personal Information including your name, email address, phone numbers, home address, shipping and credit card billing address(es) so that we can process and fulfill your order. Saved card details will never be shared with third parties and will only be used to process your order, using our payment partner's systems. Additionally we may also obtain information as a result of authentication or identity checks. Sometimes we may ask for your telephone number. This number may be given to our courier for delivery services. These details allow us to process your order and to let you know the status of your order.
We may use information from cookies for the following purposes:
• Traffic monitoring, for example, the IP address from which you access the Site, the type of
browser and operating system used to access the site, the date and time of your access to the
site, the pages you visit, and the Internet address of the website from which you accessed our
• To recognize repeat visitors for statistical/analytical purposes; or
• Anonymous tracking of interaction with online advertising, for example, to monitor the number of times that a banner ad is displayed and the number of times it is clicked.
• We may connect the information that we collect through cookies with other Personal Information that you provide to us. Such purposes are:
• To customize or personalize your experience of the Site; for example, so that we can greet you on the site by name;
• For transactional purposes, such as credit card sales; or
• To monitor your use of the Site in order to make our communications with you as relevant as possible; for example, by sending you email communications relevant to the parts of the Site that you visit most often or by letting you know about features of the Site that you have not accessed previously. We may compile and report to third parties (such as advertisers) aggregate statistics about our users in terms of numbers, traffic patterns and related site information.
HOW PERSONAL INFORMATION MAY BE USED, INCLUDING ANYONE IT MIGHT BE SHARED WITH
Jacadi Hong Kong may use your Personal Information for the processing of orders, payments and to provide you with a personalized shopping experience. We will also use your details to fulfill and deliver your orders and manage your account. Your Personal Information may also be checked with credit agencies to prevent fraud. Where there is a legal obligation to do so, we may disclose your information to any relevant regulatory body.
However, if you choose to receive our emails from time-to-time we will use the information you provide to promote the products and services of our business partners. We do collate statistical information about Site traffic, sales and other commercial information which we may pass on to trusted third parties but these statistics do not include any information which can identify you personally. Finally, we may use your Personal Information for our internal marketing and demographic studies, together with non-personal data to monitor customer patterns so we can consistently improve our site design to better meet our visitors' needs.
In addition to disclosures identified in the purposes above, from time to time we may disclose Personal Information to
• our service providers and subcontractors, including our affiliates, retained to perform
functions on our behalf or to provide services to us, such as warehousing and delivery;
marketing and advertising; data processing; software development; website hosting and
management; information technology and office services; legal, accounting, audit and other
professional service providers; and further provided such service provider does not collect, use
or disclose the Personal Information for any purpose other than to perform such functions or to
provide services to us or as otherwise required by law;
• Unaffiliated service providers with whom Jacadi may subcontract, including website hosting companies, fulfillment companies and other third party service providers;
• The prospective seller or buyer of Jacadi's business or assets, including where Jacadi Hong Kong or substantially all of Jacadi Hong Kong’s assets is acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets;
OPT-IN AND OPT-OUT PROVISIONS
At all times, we will offer you the opportunity to unsubscribe out of any service to which you have subscribed. In particular, you can opt-out from having your personally identifiable information shared with our business partners or IDGroup (except as required by law, court order, or as requested by other government or law enforcement authority or as may be required to deliver your purchases). It is not our current policy to share our customers' personal details with third parties other than as stated herein.
Should you choose to have your name and personal data removed from our database altogether, you can do so by sending an Email: email@example.com.
HOW YOU CAN ACCESS AND, IF NECESSARY, CHANGE THE PERSONAL INFORMATION JACADI HONG KONG MAINTAINS
If for any reason you are concerned that the Personal Information held by Jacadi Hong Kong is not correct, please modify your Personal Information by logging in to your account and updating your Personal Information.
SAFEGUARDING YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as a part of a registration scheme or a security procedure to enable you to access certain parts of the Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. Jacadi Hong Kong is not liable to you for any use of the Site or purchase of any merchandise as a result of any use by anyone other than you of your password or account information.
We will only collect personally identifiable information to the extent deemed reasonably necessary to serve you in view of our legitimate business purposes as set out above, and we will use our best endeavors to maintain appropriate safeguards to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of the information you have provided us with. When you place an order or access your account information, we use a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption which encrypts your information before it is sent to us to protect it from unauthorized use. In addition, we will take reasonable steps to ensure that third party business partners' to whom we transfer any data will provide sufficient protection of that Personal Information. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of the data you transmit to the Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use reasonable efforts to try to prevent unauthorized access.
In the unlikely event that we believe that the security of your Personal Information in our possession or control may have been compromised, we may seek to notify you of that development. If a notification is appropriate, we would endeavor to do so as promptly as possible under the circumstances, and, to the extent we have your email address, we may notify you by email.